About the race
Is a chip timed race with a challenging,
well marked, 5K/3.1m course through the scenic streets of Clinton, MA. All proceeds
from the race go to the Philip J Weihn Youth Foundation, Inc. Philip J Weihn
Youth Foundation is a not for profit organization whose mission is to enrich
the lives of the youth of Clinton and surrounding towns.
Race is limited to 500 runners!
There will be NO RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS
Registration Closes on Tuesday, 11/19
- Begins on Chestnut St in front of St.
- Chestnut St. to right on Water St
- MILE 1 Intersection of Water St and
- Water St to right on Harris St
- Harris St to right on Chase St
- MILE 2 Trinity Lutheran Church 117
- Chase St to right on Berlin St, merge
onto Cameron St
- Cameron St to right on Chestnut
- Chestnut St to right into St. John’s
Gym Driveway at intersection of Chestnut and Union
- Runners will turn right on to access
road which passes in front of Rectory and continue
to finish line on the side of St, John’s Gym.
a map of the course
For more information on the race or the
Philip J Weihn Youth Foundation, Inc. please
design by Ken MacGray